Component wrapper for ActiveX / COM object

I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction?

I am working with Delphi 3 C/S and I have downloaded an 'ActiveX' POP3 email
control, which is supplied in a dll.
I have managed to import the type library from the dll, and this now appears
in the Delphi3\Imports directory.  I wanted to be able to use this control
within my Delphi applications.

Am I right in thinking that in order to be able to do this I will have to
write a Delphi wrapper class for this Control?

e.g.

TPOP3 = class(TComponent, IPOP3)
private
   fPOP3 : IPOP3;
methods etc....

Whereby the Delphi class will call the Interfaces methods.

Is this the right way to do this?

The dll also provides other Interfaces that I am interested in IAttachment
etc, will I have to write Delphi wrappers for these as well or am I missing
an easier way of including these into my projects.

If this is correct can someone tell me how I get the Interface pointer to
these controls - so fPOP3 is valid and then how I go about delploying these
controls with an application.

Thanks for any help