REstarting NT4 under delphi 2

How do I go about restarting NT4 through my delphi application. I can use the
ExitWindowsEx command but only to logoff. I cannot get the command to restart
or shutdown.

Re:REstarting NT4 under delphi 2

THeenan999 wrote:

> How do I go about restarting NT4 through my delphi application. I can use the
> ExitWindowsEx command but only to logoff. I cannot get the command to restart
> or shutdown.

havent tried it, but InitiateSystemShutdown (API) might be of some use...

--

- Asbj?rn

THeenan999 wrote:
> How do I go about restarting NT4 through my delphi application. I can use the
> ExitWindowsEx command but only to logoff. I cannot get the command to restart
> or shutdown.

ExitWindowsEx() should do the trick, there is even a flag for shutdown.
Perhaps
your user doesn't have the appropriate rights to shutdown the machine?
--

        Roland.

---
No, I'm not a mail-chauvinist!