Container TPicture Component

Hi Everyone

My project requires a component that can display a picture (probably a
bitmap) and at the same time be a container for other controls. I understand
that in order to do this I will have to derive a new component from the
abstract class (T whatever). I had a look at TCustomControl as Delphi Help
suggested but this didn't contain any methods to load bitmaps/pictures.

I'm using Delphi 4, can anyone help ?

--
Peter Wilson
Dunedin

Re:Container TPicture Component

In alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi, Peter Wilson babbled:

> Hi Everyone

> My project requires a component that can display a picture (probably a
> bitmap) and at the same time be a container for other controls. I
> understand that in order to do this I will have to derive a new component
> from the abstract class (T whatever). I had a look at TCustomControl as
> Delphi Help suggested but this didn't contain any methods to load
> bitmaps/pictures.

> I'm using Delphi 4, can anyone help ?

have you tried using the TScrollBox component?

Re:Container TPicture Component

There is no Picture or Canvas property in TScrollBox so it doesn't help

Thanks anyway

--
Peter Wilson
wils...@es.co.nz

In article <a05mbf$1m...@lust.ihug.co.nz>, "Peter Wilson" <wils...@es.co.nz>
writes:

>There is no Picture or Canvas property in TScrollBox so it doesn't help

Put a TImage on it.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads