Independant Delphi contractor availlable (French/English)

I am an independant contractor with high level experience with Delphi
(Version 1 to 4). I have been using Delphi as my exclusive programming
language since it came out in 95. I am currently availlable for
contract work in Alberta Canada or for remote assignments. I am
perfectly bilingual (French/English). For more details, please E-Mail
bytew...@home.com.

Thank you
Mike Rochette
Bytewise Inc.

to reply to this message remove the <ns.> and <.no_spam> from the email address

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.