INDY: Problems connecting to POP server after upgrading to 9.0.3B

Are there any outstanding bugs that were introduced in 9.0.3B that affect
establishing connections?  My code didn't change, but I'm now unable to
connect.

Re:INDY: Problems connecting to POP server after upgrading to 9.0.3B

"Tom Olson" <tol...@advancegroup.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Are there any outstanding bugs that were introduced in 9.0.3B that affect
> establishing connections?  My code didn't change, but I'm now unable to
> connect.

in 9.03B (.zip) the default CRLF is broken. Fetch actual files from ftp.

hth Ernst

Other Threads