Indy and BCB4?

Hi,
I have BCB 4 with both updates and i try to use the indy components. The client components are working afaik, but
when i integrate a server component, i get an error message saying that the file "SyncObjs.hpp" cannot be found.
What have i done wrong?
greetings
Alex

Re:Indy and BCB4?

alex_f...@gmx.de (Alexander Frey) wrote in <1105_992811723@coldfire>:

>I have BCB 4 with both updates and i try to use the indy components. The
>client components are working afaik, but when i integrate a server
>component, i get an error message saying that the file "SyncObjs.hpp"
>cannot be found. What have i done wrong?

See the Indy FAQ.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/
Current Location: Siberia

Re:Indy and BCB4?

I had a similar problem....

It was case-sensitive...(look at the actual file SyncObjs.hpp) and the
include.

Freddy Biets

"Alexander Frey" <alex_f...@gmx.de> wrote in message

> Hi,
> I have BCB 4 with both updates and i try to use the indy components. The

client components are working afaik, but
> when i integrate a server component, i get an error message saying that

the file "SyncObjs.hpp" cannot be found.
> What have i done wrong?
> greetings
> Alex

Other Threads