IN Outlook,Send meeting request, using Delphi

Hi,

By using Delphi's automation object for Outlook, I can create an
appointment, but I am not able to send that request out to the
recepients, even though I use .Send method.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks
Bhagya

Re:IN Outlook,Send meeting request, using Delphi

dfsfsfsfsfs <e...@ydyd.com> wrote:
> By using Delphi's automation object for Outlook, I can create an
> appointment, but I am not able to send that request out to the
> recepients, even though I use .Send method.

I think you have to .Save it as well.

Oliver

"dfsfsfsfsfs" <e...@ydyd.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> By using Delphi's automation object for Outlook, I can create an
> appointment, but I am not able to send that request out to the
> recepients, even though I use .Send method.

> Can anybody help me ?

> Thanks
> Bhagya

If  myItem  is your Appointment Object, try:

myItem.Recipients.Add(t...@test.com');
myItem.Send;

If you have Office XP you might be asked for confirmation... (max microsoft
security).

Other Threads