Help identifying what one uses to create an OLE object

Hi,

I am using the OLE2Object Microsoft tool to view my OLE objects, and I have
com across a little issue.  When using CreateoleObject you create the object
using something such as Word.Document or something: CreateOleObject
('Word.Document').  How do you find out that Word is the key object name,
and that Document is supported - be it any other object?  For instance, it
could be for another software vendor, so how can you tell what the bit
before the dot should be, and the bit after?

Thanks for any advice on this.

--
Nicholas Robinson
Senior Software Engineer