Query problems across multiple DB Servers

I have created heterogenous query for joining table in informix
server and sql server. but it doesn't work I think it's because
I used the sql server function CONVERT in the query.

The error said "Invalid user of keyword: Token: int"

but I must get the remainder and intergal part of the field for
getting correct data.

Please help & thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vicky

select a.pdtcode as pdtcode, b.schemeno,
       b.loanid, b.ltcode as ltcode,
       b.agentcode as agentcode,
       c.descrip as loantype, d.descrip as acttype,
       a.action as actdetail, a.remarks,
       a.actamt
from ":drsdb:dbo.drs205p" a, ":drsdb:dbo.drs209p" b
left join ":iasdb:informix.agent_name" e
on (b.agentcode = e.agent_code),
       ":drsdb:dbo.drs950p" c, ":drsdb:dbo.drs955p" d
where a.loanid = b.loanid
and e.term_date is null
and b.ltcode = c.ltcode
and a.pdtcode = d.pdtcode
and a.reqfollow = 'Y'
and a.donefollow = 'N'
and convert(int, a.actmonth % 100)  = :actmonth
and convert(int, a.actmonth / 100) <= :actyear
and a.monthlyact = 'N'
and a.yearlyact  = 'Y'
order by acttype, actdetail, agentcode

Re:Query problems across multiple DB Servers

Vicky,

> I have created heterogenous query for joining table in informix

You'll have better luck with this question in the
borland.public.delphi.database.sqlservers group.

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

Other Threads