HTML ocx

Hi,

I have an app. which uses the THtml component. When run I get an
EOLEsysError error.

I think I've traced it to the fact that the html.ocx component that Thtml
uses is not getting registered by the installation program.

I've tried registering this ocx manually using both the RegSvr32 and TRegSvr
utils, but both fail with 'cannot load ocx' errors.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get that ocx registered.

By the way, all works fine on my development PC.

Thanks,

Sean

Re:HTML ocx

> I have an app. which uses the THtml component. When run
> I get an EOLEsysError error.

[...]

> Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get that ocx
> registered.

There are support files required for this ocx.  The help file (nm.hlp?)
explains what you need -- I seem to recall finding it in the Windows
folder.

hth,
John

Re:HTML ocx

Hi Sean!

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:02:41 +0100, "Sean Bradley"

<seanbrad...@call-assist.co.uk> wrote:
>I have an app. which uses the THtml component. When run I get an
>EOLEsysError error.

>I think I've traced it to the fact that the html.ocx component that Thtml
>uses is not getting registered by the installation program.

>I've tried registering this ocx manually using both the RegSvr32 and TRegSvr
>utils, but both fail with 'cannot load ocx' errors.

>Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get that ocx registered.

>By the way, all works fine on my development PC.

you have to distribute

Html.ocx
NMOCOD.DLL
NMORENU.DLL