A coolbar holding a menu?

Hi,

Is there any way to put a menu in a coolbar to create a menu effect like in
Microsoft Internet Explorer or Outlook Express? I tried to put a TMainMenu
on a coolbar, but it jumped out to my main form and the menu appeared just
under the form title, like it always does.

Thanks,

Martijn

Re:A coolbar holding a menu?

If you go to the Borland web page and in the Delphi downloads section there is a
TMenuBar component (somewhere <g>).  This will do what you are looking for.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.

Other Threads