Printer Font Scaling.....

Before,  When I was still in the dark ages using Visual Basic I could set
the printer font point size to say 8.25.  Delphi does not seem to offer this
same flexibility.  Integer point sizes do not give me the precise degree of
adjustment that my application requires.  This printing module is my last
remaining Visual Basic component. I would really like to excise the last
traces of VB from my application. I have had to many problems with
installation due to VB runtime dependencies.

Anyway if anyone knows how to set a printer font to say 8.4 in Delphi,
please
explain this to me.
Thanks in advance.

Stein