Apollo Web Site

Does anyone know what happened to the Apollo Website  ( www.gosware.com
) ?
I'm trying for a while now to connect. Anyone have any other information
source about Apollo, ie a downloadable demo or eval ?

Thanks

Re:Apollo Web Site

www.luxent.com
--
<<!!tbh1!!>>@bellsouth.!!net
Remove the <<!!!!>> and !! from the address to reply ..

For the auto-spamers, here's a few addresses from the FCC...
webmas...@{*word*104}promo.com
r...@savetrees.com
im...@onestopshop.net
Chairman Reed Hunt:  rh...@fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello:  jque...@fcc.gov
Commissioner Susan Ness:  sn...@fcc.gov
Commissioner Rachelle Chong:  rch...@fcc.gov
And for good measure......
Post Office . . .custo...@usps.gov

|  By sending me unsolicitated commercial email you agree to pay my |
| standard consulting fee of $250/hr for examining your message (a  |
| minimum charge of one (1) hour).  The bill for my service will be |
| sent to you along with my analysis of your message.               |

Re:Apollo Web Site

Reinhard Hussel wrote:
>Does anyone know what happened to the Apollo Website
>( www.gosware.com) ?

Last summer Successware merged (or whatever that was <g>)
with DFL (LightLib) and formed Luxent (http://www.luxent.com/).

--
Jovan Bulajic
bul...@sezampro.yu