Bad User! Bad!

Ever get an e-mail from one of your users that made some totally inane
comment like this one (actual text of the e-mail, censored to protect the
innocent):

"I was talking with a contract Programmer for <company>. They put e-mail
functionality in <their product> with one line of code."

Sounds like something straight out of a Dilbert.  I asked him to get the one
line of code and we'll put it in our product and then I don't want to here
another word about integrated e-mail!  Sorry to clutter up your nice news
group with such drivel but theres no comp.bad.users or
comp.goofy.user.comments and I had to share it with somebody :)

--
Graham Farquharson
Tecskor Software Inc

Re:Bad User! Bad!

Well, if by e-mail functionality they mean the ability to send mail,
my shareware SMTP DLL at http://www.jlockwood.com you does exactly
that.  Of course, the DLL itself has a few more lines than one in it.
:-)

Regards,

John

"Graham Farquharson" <gra...@tecskor.com> wrote:
>Ever get an e-mail from one of your users that made some totally inane
>comment like this one (actual text of the e-mail, censored to protect the
>innocent):
>"I was talking with a contract Programmer for <company>. They put e-mail
>functionality in <their product> with one line of code."
>Sounds like something straight out of a Dilbert.  I asked him to get the one
>line of code and we'll put it in our product and then I don't want to here
>another word about integrated e-mail!  Sorry to clutter up your nice news
>group with such drivel but theres no comp.bad.users or
>comp.goofy.user.comments and I had to share it with somebody :)
>--
>Graham Farquharson
>Tecskor Software Inc
>gra...@tecskor.com