WANTED: Memo component without 64K Limit

On Thu, 25 Dec 1997 04:51:26 -0600, kp...@uno.edu (Ken Reeder) wrote:
>Does anyone know where I could acquire a memo component
>without a 64K limit like the one that comes with Delphi
>has?

>Thanks, Ken Reeder

Try the J-Write text editing components; one of them is is drop-in
replacement for TMemo called TBigMemo.

http://www.demon.co.uk/mwa-soft/J_index.htm

Simon R Knight

Re:WANTED: Memo component without 64K Limit

Does anyone know where I could acquire a memo component
without a 64K limit like the one that comes with Delphi
has?

Thanks, Ken Reeder

Re:WANTED: Memo component without 64K Limit

On Thu, 25 Dec 1997 04:51:26 -0600, kp...@uno.edu (Ken Reeder) wrote:
>Does anyone know where I could acquire a memo component
>without a 64K limit like the one that comes with Delphi
>has?

It's not free, but the memo components that come with TurboPower
Orpheus handle up to 16 megs.

Chuck Gadd
Director of Software Development, {*word*104} FX Communications.
e-mail:cgadd...@SPAM-{*word*104}-fx.com  http://www.csd.net/~cgadd
Remove the -NO SPAM- from my email address to send me e-mail.
*** I boycott businesses that send me unsolicited email adverti{*word*224}ts ***

Other Threads