Tee Chart

'Lo
I'm looking for a similar function as
TCurveFittingSeries.GetCurveYValue(x:Double)  only  for a
TLineseries. The GetCursorValues give the x,y values at
the cursor - I don't mind using this function
to get the x-value but how do I get the y-value derived ONLY from the
x-value (I wan't to read the y-values of 3 series from the graph)

Thanx
Kobus Burger

Re:Tee Chart

Hi Kobus !
No problem. Do this:

var tmp:Integer;
tmp:=Series1.XValues.Locate( 1234 );  { <-- find the X value }
if tmp<>-1 then   { <--- if X found ..... }
   ShowMessage( 'The Y is: '+FloatToStr( Series1.YValues[ tmp ] ) );

Regards !
David Berneda
teeMach, SL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dberneda

Jakobus Burger wrote:

> 'Lo
> I'm looking for a similar function as
> TCurveFittingSeries.GetCurveYValue(x:Double)  only  for a
> TLineseries. The GetCursorValues give the x,y values at
> the cursor - I don't mind using this function
> to get the x-value but how do I get the y-value derived ONLY from the
> x-value (I wan't to read the y-values of 3 series from the graph)

> Thanx
> Kobus Burger

Other Threads