Reading data in a TSQLClientDataSet?

How can I read every record in a TSQLClientDataSet declared as
SQLClientDataSet1.  I want to simply read every record one by one and then
in each record ShowMessage each field.

Has anyone had any experience with this all the references seem vauge.

Yout thoughts?  Any useful links?

--
Thanks lots

Re:Reading data in a TSQLClientDataSet?

This is what I have so far but i just get the same record EVERY time!!!
   for i := 0 to SQLClientDataSet1.RecordCount do
   begin
      PrintMessage('You have :' + IntToStr(SQLClientDataSet1.RecordCount) +
' records',True);
      PrintMessage('You are on record number :' + IntToStr(i),True);
      for j:=0 to SQLClientDataSet1.FieldCount-1 do
      begin
         ShowMessage((SQLClientDataSet1.Fields[j].AsString));

Why?

"Max Adams" <{*word*221}Ducky...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> How can I read every record in a TSQLClientDataSet declared as
> SQLClientDataSet1.  I want to simply read every record one by one and then
> in each record ShowMessage each field.

> Has anyone had any experience with this all the references seem vauge.

> Yout thoughts?  Any useful links?

> --
> Thanks lots

Other Threads