ARP

Hi,

  i need to look for NIC addresses from a program. but it seems to me that there is no way to ask each station on a LAN for its physical address. if you got any idea about how to do so please, get back to me.

  Oussama

Re:ARP

Have a look on the Jedi site for IPHLPAPI convertion which can read Arp
cache, if you ping all addresses then the arp table would be full and you
can then read from it. Take a look at my site under Wake-On-Lan /
FreeDownloads for a picture of what it could look like

--
Brian Slack LL.B., LL.M.
Digital Wired Limited

"Oussama" <albai...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3b4b2e6b$1_2@dnews...

> Hi,

>   i need to look for NIC addresses from a program. but it seems to me that

there is no way to ask each station on a LAN for its physical address. if
you got any idea about how to do so please, get back to me.

>   Oussama

Other Threads