how do I change text color on components and change color on Tab Page components

Hello
How do I change text foregrouns color on components,

and how do I change color and add bitmaps to a tab page component?
I want to add images to the Tab buttons on the tab/page component and am not
sure how to do it.

Further, how do I change the color of slider and other components from
Windows gray?

Thanks,
Gino

Re:how do I change text color on components and change color on Tab Page components

huh ???
with the property editor ?
or you don't like that ?
text forecolor - Control.Font.Color
for bitmaps you use an ImageList, add bitmaps there then set the index of
bitmap you want on a tab ..
like Color property ... sounds like what you want right ?

Other Threads