Error- 'Too many concurrent executions of the same request'

'Statement failed, SQLCODE = -693
Too many concurrent executions of the same request'

The error appear when I try to update data.
I have no idea what can cause such error,
nor what should I do to solve this.

I'll appreciate any help,
TIA
Aleksandar

Re:Error- 'Too many concurrent executions of the same request'

Normally this is caused by recursive trigger. Check if you aren't modifing
the subject table in any trigger.

--
Sergio Samayoa
Lgica Software

"Aleksandar Galovic" <g...@EUnet.yu> escribi en el mensaje

> 'Statement failed, SQLCODE = -693
> Too many concurrent executions of the same request'

> The error appear when I try to update data.
> I have no idea what can cause such error,
> nor what should I do to solve this.

> I'll appreciate any help,
> TIA
> Aleksandar