Printing data

TMA wrote:

> I need to print a table (with borders and stuff) and fill it with some data,
> but it's size (rows and columns) may vary.
> All the data is aready stored in a TStringGrid control and I need an
> efficient/fast way to print its content together with a title and ps
> allowing the user to choose paper orientation and, if possible, a preview.
> I'm using Delphi 5. Any suggestions?

You might want to look at my TExcellentFormPrinter product.
I have some folks using it with all sorts of grids...

Its available from:

http://home1.gte.net/joehecht/index.htm

Joe
--
Joe C. Hecht
Borland Delphi Form.Print and BCB Form->Print() got you down?

Re:Printing data

I need to print a table (with borders and stuff) and fill it with some data,
but it's size (rows and columns) may vary.
All the data is aready stored in a TStringGrid control and I need an
efficient/fast way to print its content together with a title and ps
allowing the user to choose paper orientation and, if possible, a preview.
I'm using Delphi 5. Any suggestions?

Re:Printing data

Try the TSMPrintData and TSMPrintStringGrid components from my SMReport
Autogenerated suite. You can download a demo app from my site.

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik.
E-Mail: mshkol...@rs-ukraine.kiev.ua

TMA D??? ???Y?? <8783q7$1...@bornews.borland.com> ...

>I need to print a table (with borders and stuff) and fill it with some
data,
>but it's size (rows and columns) may vary.
>All the data is aready stored in a TStringGrid control and I need an
>efficient/fast way to print its content together with a title and ps
>allowing the user to choose paper orientation and, if possible, a preview.
>I'm using Delphi 5. Any suggestions?

Other Threads