Please HELP! My Delphi is USELESS right now. URGENT!

When I add some code to an old project Delphi automatically removes it every
time I save the project or run it. Why in hte world is it doing that?! It
started with Delphi 2 Desktop version, but now in Delphi 4 Client/Server it
still does the same thing!

Please help me! Because as it is now, I can't do anything on that project in
Delphi.
I don't think there is a problem with other projects, just this one.

Thanks a LOT!

Regards,
Joachim Dyndale

Re:Please HELP! My Delphi is USELESS right now. URGENT!

Joachim Petter?e Dyndale <jdynd...@c2i.net> wrote in message

> When I add some code to an old project Delphi automatically removes it
every
> time I save the project or run it. Why in hte world is it doing that?! It
> started with Delphi 2 Desktop version, but now in Delphi 4 Client/Server
it
> still does the same thing!

Is the old project marked as read only?  I'd also try moving to another
location - directory, hard disk, computer, and see if that fixes the
problem.

HTH

Karl

Other Threads