UNKNOWN INTERNAL OPERATING SYSTEM ERROR

Hello everybody!!

Im using Delphi 3,02 with BDE 5,11 and whem I try to open a table this
error reported is raised. Ive already reinstalled BDE and Windows. Anybody
can help me?

"UNKNOWN INTERNAL OPERATING SYSTEM ERROR
BAD FILE NUMBER"

Re:UNKNOWN INTERNAL OPERATING SYSTEM ERROR

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:55:15 -0300, "Alexandre Eduardo"

<aeco...@bol.com.br> wrote:
>Im using Delphi 3,02 with BDE 5,11 and whem I try to open a table this
>error reported is raised. Ive already reinstalled BDE and Windows. Anybody
>can help me?

>"UNKNOWN INTERNAL OPERATING SYSTEM ERROR
>BAD FILE NUMBER"

How are you installing the BDE?  I ask because there is an error which is
very similar to the one you are getting.  IIRC,  this error is caused by
not properly installing all of the needed language drivers...

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
http://www.teamb.com                                      JersW...@wwa.com
Please do *NOT* send private e-mail without prior permission (my anti-spam

Re:UNKNOWN INTERNAL OPERATING SYSTEM ERROR

I installed just to use the latest version of BDE. Since Delphi 3.02 come
with an older one.

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB) escreveu na mensagem
<9a4tms8miqckic8j2gs6oj73ur7o268...@4ax.com>...

>On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:55:15 -0300, "Alexandre Eduardo"
><aeco...@bol.com.br> wrote:

>>Im using Delphi 3,02 with BDE 5,11 and whem I try to open a table this
>>error reported is raised. Ive already reinstalled BDE and Windows.
Anybody
>>can help me?

>>"UNKNOWN INTERNAL OPERATING SYSTEM ERROR
>>BAD FILE NUMBER"

>How are you installing the BDE?  I ask because there is an error which is
>very similar to the one you are getting.  IIRC,  this error is caused by
>not properly installing all of the needed language drivers...

>Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
>--
>http://www.teamb.com                                      JersW...@wwa.com
>Please do *NOT* send private e-mail without prior permission (my anti-spam
>filters will probably just delete it anyway <g>)

Re:UNKNOWN INTERNAL OPERATING SYSTEM ERROR

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:00:51 -0300, "Alexandre Eduardo"

<aeco...@bol.com.br> wrote:
>I installed just to use the latest version of BDE. Since Delphi 3.02 come
>with an older one.

OK,  but as I asked earlier,  *HOW* did you install the BDE on the machine
where you are having problems?  If it was not properly installed,  you
could experience problems...

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
http://www.teamb.com                                      JersW...@wwa.com
Please do *NOT* send private e-mail without prior permission (my anti-spam
filters will probably just delete it anyway <g>)

Other Threads