Lock file has grown too large

I am having problems with my Delphi 4 aplication using Paradox Database.
Some times the message "Lock File has grown too large" appears when the
aplication are working with tables.

Thanks a lot for any kind of Help.

Cristiano Arruda

Re:Lock file has grown too large

>I am having problems with my Delphi 4 aplication using Paradox Database.
>Some times the message "Lock File has grown too large" appears when the
>aplication are working with tables.

There is a TI document on that problem
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Lock file has grown too large

Brian,

    At one client I changed the Local Share to True and it worked. But at
another client, this solution did not worked. So, I deleted the file .LCK
and resolved the problem.
    Thanks for your atenttion,

Cristiano Arruda

>>I am having problems with my Delphi 4 aplication using Paradox Database.
>>Some times the message "Lock File has grown too large" appears when the
>>aplication are working with tables.

>There is a TI document on that problem
>http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15256,00.html
>--