How to use 'locate' method of ttable for searching more than one fields

'KeyValues is a variant specifying the field value to match, or an array
of field values, if KeyFields lists more than one field.' This is in the
Delphi Library Reference Help.

I want to search two fields values and I have tried that

Table.Locate('FieldName1;FieldName2', [FieldValue1, FieldValue2],
[loPartialKey]);

where FieldValue1, FieldValue2 are two string value.

After compile, I got error messages as follow:

Error: Ordinal type required.
Error: Incompatible types: 'Integer' and 'string'.

I also tried that

Table.Locate('FieldName1;FieldName2', vArray, [loPartialKey]);

where vArray : array[1..2] of string; vArray[1]:=FieldValue1,
vArray[2]:=FieldValue2

After compile, I got error messages as follow:

Error: Incompatible types: 'Variant' and 'Array'.

What is the exact syntex of the 'locate' method for searching more than
one fields.

Please, help!

---Jinglan Wang