Experienced programmer's - looking for knowledge!

Are you an experienced programmer and would not mind to have a look
on a free OOP toolkit for Borland Pascal before the official release
will be available?

|     Contact me and join the beta team! You'll get access to =

|     several hundreds KB of * source code * in OOP. =

Write me a message to me and I'll give you the strictly unofficial
and secret URL for the working model of EFLIB (known as P5WMA).

What's in for you ...

Well, first of all you contribute to a huge OOP project for Pascal.
Second, you will get benefits as a beta tester. And third, you'll
probably see some interesting programming solutions in OOP (source).

About EFLIB ...

EFLIB is a (almost) non-profit project, free for non-commerical. The
toolkit will presented in a Software Conference in Ume=E5, Sweden, 1997 =

(arranged by the Swedish University). Also, check out EFLIB on WWW at
http://www.ts.umu.se/~jola/EFLIB.

Looking forward to collaborate with you!

Johan Larsson
j...@ts.umu.se

Re:Experienced programmer's - looking for knowledge!

In article <32E50494.3...@ts.umu.se>, j...@ts.umu.se wrote:
>Are you an experienced programmer and would not mind to have a look
>on a free OOP toolkit for Borland Pascal before the official release
>will be available?

Beware. this is for PASCAL and not for DELPHI.

It sounded good so I downloaded the previous version.

BUT it's only for PASCAL.

R.E. den Braasem (aka The Graphical Gnome)
(r...@ktibv.nl)

Senior Software Engineer

Other Threads