Asynchronous Socket Error 10061

Does anyone know under what circumstances this error happens, my program is
a simple TClientSocket sending text to server only, there is no help topic
regarding this, I do not know what i did to cause this error.

And most importantly, How to avoid it?

Thanks in advance
John

Re:Asynchronous Socket Error 10061

Error 10061

'No connection could be made because the target machine '+
      'actively refused it. This usually results from trying to connect to a
'+
      'service that is inactive on the foreign host - i.e. one with no
server '+
      'application running.';

Usually means that the server isnt running/ listening on the specified port
on the other machine
--
Claire Humphrey
Software Engineer