Could somebody translate this from c to Pascal?

------------53946221500F1

I'm an electrical engineering student working on a project with a
numerically controlled drill that uses the attached C source code to
operate.  I tried writing this in Pascal, but it didn't work. I would be
VERY grateful to receive some help!  My biggest problem is trying to
rewrite DspPmacInitSw, DspPmacInitHw, DspPmacWrite, & DspPmacRead. Also,
I have NO idea what the Convert function in drill.c does. As far as I
can tell, it doesn't do anything! Anyways, thank you VERY much in
advance. You can reply in the newsgroups, but I would appreciate it if
you e-mailed the revised source to me.

--Jerry

------------53946221500F1

<encoded_portion_removed>
AQAgAAAAlgoAAERTUC5DUEsFBgAAAAAEAAQA0wAAADgSAAAAAA==
------------53946221500F1--