Numeric rounding problem (D3 + SQL Server 6.5)

I have a form with a TQuery component pointing to a table on my server. This
table has a numeric field defined by numeric(11, 7). So, when I type a value
with more than seven decimal places, instead to round to seven places, it's
rounded to four decimal places.

Can anyone tell me what's going on wrong?

Rubem Rocha
Manaus, AM - Brazil
ICQ: 16470717

Re:Numeric rounding problem (D3 + SQL Server 6.5)

Hi,

I'm having the same problem.  Apparently it is a known problem which is
still there in BDE 5.01 (and also for SQL Server 7.0 see :
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/issues/501/mssql.html) Borland is
saying that the problem is with Microsoft.

Other Threads