Accessing multiple DB's

The docs say that one can use CONNECT AS to get an alias for a DB;
however, once I get the alias, I do not know the syntax.

In the following

+++
CONNECT "C:\MyDB.gdb" As DB1
 USER 'sysdba'
 PASSWORD 'masterkey';

SELECT * FROM MyTable;

+++

What is the syntax for referring to MyTable?  "DB1.MyTable" produces an
error.

--
Todd Cary
Ariste Software

Re:Accessing multiple DB's

Todd Cary wrote:

> The docs say that one can use CONNECT AS to get an alias for a DB;
> however, once I get the alias, I do not know the syntax.

        I've only ever seen AS used in Embedded SQL, never in isql.

        -Craig