Delphi 5 and databases

Could anybody using Delphi 5 for database commercial projects share a bit on
results, caveats, what's great, what stinks, etc? We never upgraded to D4
(from D3), I feel we should upgrade now. Thanks for the info.

Robert

Re:Delphi 5 and databases

On Sat, 07 Aug 1999 02:57:54 GMT, "Robert Kaplan" <rkap...@iamerica.net>
wrote:

>Could anybody using Delphi 5 for database commercial projects share a bit on
>results, caveats, what's great, what stinks, etc? We never upgraded to D4
>(from D3), I feel we should upgrade now. Thanks for the info.

It would be very difficult to find any developers using Delphi 5 for
commercial applications (database or other). This is because Delphi 5 has
not yet been released <grin>. Of those using the product, they have field
test versions and are under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). No one should
be developing commercial software with a field test programming tool. And
anyone under NDA to do field testing is forbidden from discussing the
software.

Sorry, but you are going to have to wait just a little longer.

Steve Koterski        "The difference between genius and stupidity is that
Felton, CA            genius has its limits."                   -- Unknown

Other Threads