Single record outprint in quickreport

I have some problems printing a single master record and several
detailrecords in quickreport. Whatever I do I seem to end up with
printing all the master records and corresponding detail records.

I use delphi 2.0.

Anybody know a quick solution?

Re:Single record outprint in quickreport

You need to attach your master datasource to a TQuery and the query to the
report.  Have the query search the master table for the record you want to
print. Then attach the detail datasouce to the query mastersource property.

,Aaron

Re:Single record outprint in quickreport

"Aaron Williamson" <awilliam...@prontocourier.com> wrote:

I finally found another sollution. If I set the q-reports main dataset
to the same as the source that the page is printed from it works ok.
(qreport.datasource.dataset := mainpage.datasource.dataset;)

Your sollution would also work.

>You need to attach your master datasource to a TQuery and the query to the
>report.  Have the query search the master table for the record you want to
>print. Then attach the detail datasouce to the query mastersource property.

>,Aaron

Other Threads