How to get alias info in app

How do I get the alias information available in my application?
For example I need the directory the alias is pointing to or the
'netdir' of the paradox driver.

Some help would be nice.

Dirk

Re:How to get alias info in app

Dirk
 Take a look at the TSession.GetAliasParams() method.
 --- x
==============================
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
xav...@xapware.com

Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support
questions received via email.

Re:How to get alias info in app

On Thu, 04 Jun 1998 07:48:12 +0100, Dirk Weber

<Dirk.We...@fischerwerke.de> wrote:
>How do I get the alias information available in my application?
>For example I need the directory the alias is pointing to or the
>'netdir' of the paradox driver.

>Some help would be nice.

Function GetAliasDir(const stAliasName : String) : String;
VAR
 AliamsParams : TStrings;
Begin
 AliamsParams := TStringList.Create;
 Try
   Session.GetAliasParams(stAliasName, AliamsParams);
   Result := AliamsParams.Values['PATH']+'\';
 Finally
   AliamsParams.Free;
 End;
End;