Quickreport 1.0d. Loosing avarage in calcfield.

Dear friend,

I have just finised my program in Delphi 2.0.
this program consists of multiple forms with are connected to
several databases (DBF format).
The uses has to fill in in Editfieds some data he collected
after a calculation has performed the results are added to the database.
from this database I have made a Quickreport which will give
a summury of the result.
example
in this database (e.g.titr.dbf) the next records are added to thefields;
Datum---- now
time ---- now
name----- the name of the user
tit----- the calculated value.

the first 3 field are of type C(aracter) ,
and the{*word*254}field is of F(loat).
ehen this program was first created the calculated fields in the
quickreport worked fine.
After compiling and put it tho the Installshield (where a set the alias)
the calculation in the Quixkreport does not perform.
Addition from the program to the databases works fine
as well as the result in the detailband of the quickreport.
only the avatage and sumfields in the quickreport don't respond.

WHAT DID I DO WRONG??

REGARDS,

Kees Versnel
kvers...@pi.net