How to setup Telnet session

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998 16:36:05 +0200, "J.v.Bergen"

<jvber...@worldonline.nl> wrote:
>Can anybody show me an example how to setup a telnet session from Delphi 3.

>What I want to do is open a telnet session, send ID and password, run a
>command on a UNIX server, disconnect.

We have a Telnet control with a sample STELNET that uses the Telnet
control and the Network virtual Terminal control to connect to a
Telnet server. This is part of our commercial SocketTools package.
Although the sample isn't written in Delphi, we know that there are
many Delphi developers who are using our Visual Edition of SocketTools
and find the sample helpful in directing them. You can download the
SocketTools package from our website at http://www.catalyst.com.

Re:How to setup Telnet session

Go to www.delphideli.com/dllabl.htm
it's got all kinds of cool components, and many internet components...im using
the tsock component for my mud and you connect to it thru telnet, but you can
set it up as a client, instead of a server, also other telnet specific
components, i think, so you should be able to find what ya need somewhere on
there...
J.v.Bergen wrote:
> Hello All,

> Can anybody show me an example how to setup a telnet session from Delphi 3.

> What I want to do is open a telnet session, send ID and password, run a
> command on a UNIX server, disconnect.

> Thanks in advance,

> Jeroen

Other Threads