Delphi 4 - Some news.

Hi All,

Just been talking to Inprise/Borland about when Delphi 4 will be
available. I.e. didn't want to buy more copies of 3 if 4 is just
around the corner.

Anyway, turns out there will be a press release on or around the
16th June. So I guess keep an eye out on the website.

Cheers

Ian

Re:Delphi 4 - Some news.

I bet it gets released at the same time as Win 98.

On Thu, 04 Jun 1998 17:15:48 +0000, Ian Watkins

<iwatk...@netcomuk.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi All,

>Just been talking to Inprise/Borland about when Delphi 4 will be
>available. I.e. didn't want to buy more copies of 3 if 4 is just
>around the corner.

>Anyway, turns out there will be a press release on or around the
>16th June. So I guess keep an eye out on the website.

>Cheers

>Ian

C Neil Bauers.  Author of microcontroller simulator for students.
www.samphire.demon.co.uk
nbau...@samphire.demon.co.uk
Inconvenience, like entropy, increases.

Re:Delphi 4 - Some news.

C. Neil Bauers wrote:

> I bet it gets released at the same time as Win 98.

> On Thu, 04 Jun 1998 17:15:48 +0000, Ian Watkins
> <iwatk...@netcomuk.co.uk> wrote:

> >Hi All,

> >Just been talking to Inprise/Borland about when Delphi 4 will be
> >available. I.e. didn't want to buy more copies of 3 if 4 is just
> >around the corner.

> >Anyway, turns out there will be a press release on or around the
> >16th June. So I guess keep an eye out on the website.

check:

http://www.monisys.ca/~bclarke/d4.html

Michael

Other Threads