help on 32kb TListbox limitation

Hi! Good day!
I have a dialog on my program for item selection and i used TListbox as
container for my selected items, but when i created this i am not aware
of the Size of items that will be put in the TLisbox and its 32kb
limitation. when i knew this 32kb limitation my program was already
finished and i also knew that 300,000 items will be put into the
TListbox, so i started to worry about this because if i don't find a
solution for the TListbox or other TListbox components that don't have
32kb limitation, i have to change the programs selection process without
using TListbox which takes a lot of time that we don't have.

if anybody know the solution for the TListbox or any TListbox component
that don't have 32kb limitation please reply this message or send me a
mail at rom...@zingdev.com.

Rommel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:help on 32kb TListbox limitation

Try other way.
Make some table in memmory.
You can use TRxMemmoryData from RXLib - the best thing in RXLIB. It
works like TDBTable.
Than connect TRxMemmoryDate to DataSource and use DBGrid - not TListBox.
If you want more info - tell me. Maybe I can help you.

Bye
Lukasz Zeligowski
POLAND

romme...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Hi! Good day!
> I have a dialog on my program for item selection and i used TListbox as
> container for my selected items, but when i created this i am not aware
> of the Size of items that will be put in the TLisbox and its 32kb
> limitation. when i knew this 32kb limitation my program was already
> finished and i also knew that 300,000 items will be put into the
> TListbox, so i started to worry about this because if i don't find a
> solution for the TListbox or other TListbox components that don't have
> 32kb limitation, i have to change the programs selection process without
> using TListbox which takes a lot of time that we don't have.

> if anybody know the solution for the TListbox or any TListbox component
> that don't have 32kb limitation please reply this message or send me a
> mail at rom...@zingdev.com.

> Rommel

Pozdrowienia znad Morza.
                         ukasz eligowski

| Nie odwiedzajcie mojej strony domowej. |

  genetics.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:help on 32kb TListbox limitation

Thank you for your help, i really appreciate it.

where i can find RXLib or TRxMemmoryData... i believe it is a good
solution...

thanks...

Rommel