HELP! Need 24-hour clock/calendar component

That's right my babies, I need a 24-hour clock/calendar component to
help schedule resources in a 24/7 print shop.

Respond to jef.benede...@3x.com

thanks

Re:HELP! Need 24-hour clock/calendar component

Look in the help file for TDate and TTime. There is also a system variable
called now which is the current time and date.
i.e.

var
    day:TDate;
    time:TTime;
begin
    day:=now;
    time:=now;
end;

you can also add and subtract times/dates.

--

Please visit one of my homepages: http://www.mp3.com/rawlyn or
http://www.mp3.com/mcp

Susan Ziegler wrote in message <37444548.801F8...@worldnet.att.net>...
>That's right my babies, I need a 24-hour clock/calendar component to
>help schedule resources in a 24/7 print shop.

>Respond to jef.benede...@3x.com

>thanks

Re:HELP! Need 24-hour clock/calendar component

Huuuu, what an arrogance....

--
----------------------
Regards

Susan Ziegler wrote in message <37444548.801F8...@worldnet.att.net>...
>That's right my babies, I need a 24-hour clock/calendar component to
>help schedule resources in a 24/7 print shop.

>Respond to jef.benede...@3x.com

>thanks

Re:HELP! Need 24-hour clock/calendar component

The RXLib component set has a good component for that in it

Regards

Dan Donoghue
DSoft Computer Software

Susan Ziegler wrote in message <37444548.801F8...@worldnet.att.net>...
>That's right my babies, I need a 24-hour clock/calendar component to
>help schedule resources in a 24/7 print shop.

>Respond to jef.benede...@3x.com

>thanks

Other Threads