Leaving Button on Taskbar

This is a big mystery to me and seems to happen to SCREEN SAVERS a lot, and
it can be reproduced in Delphi 3.

Create a new application, set the formstyle to stayontop and the borderstyle
to none. Then add the following in the create event.

Form1.Top:=0;
Form1.Left:=0;
Form1.Width:=Screen.Width;
Form1.Height:=Screen.Height;
end;

When you run the application and terminate it (you need to add a button or
whatever) Windows 95 leaves the button on the taskbar. When you click it, it
disappears. Can not figure out why and would like to remove this
undocumented feature from my screen saver. Any ideas?

Re:Leaving Button on Taskbar

I've noticed this behavior since I went to Internet Explorer 4 back in
September.

Cristian Brolin wrote in message <6envp0$s...@forums.borland.com>...

>This is a big mystery to me and seems to happen to SCREEN SAVERS a lot, and
>it can be reproduced in Delphi 3.

>Create a new application, set the formstyle to stayontop and the
borderstyle
>to none. Then add the following in the create event.

>procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
>begin
>Form1.Top:=0;
>Form1.Left:=0;
>Form1.Width:=Screen.Width;
>Form1.Height:=Screen.Height;
>end;

>When you run the application and terminate it (you need to add a button or
>whatever) Windows 95 leaves the button on the taskbar. When you click it,
it
>disappears. Can not figure out why and would like to remove this
>undocumented feature from my screen saver. Any ideas?

Other Threads