SQLSEVER 6.5 and Delphi 4.0 Connection is in use by another statement

Hello

I'm working with Delphi 3.0 C/S and Sql Server 6.5. I use stored
procedure for saving my data.
When I put this statement in the procedure

SELECT field
FROM TABLE

INSERT TABLE
(Field)
VALUES
(Value)

The engine show me this error: Connection is in use by another statement

Please send me a aswer to:

Thanks.

Oscar Gonzalez
SOFT VALORES
frugu...@impsat.net.co

Re:SQLSEVER 6.5 and Delphi 4.0 Connection is in use by another statement

I don't think this will work the way it is written. Either you separate
the select and insert into two queries or you embed the select in the
insert to use it.

Juan

Oscar Gonzalez wrote:

> I'm working with Delphi 3.0 C/S and Sql Server 6.5. I use stored
> procedure for saving my data.
> When I put this statement in the procedure

> SELECT field
> FROM TABLE

> INSERT TABLE
> (Field)
> VALUES
> (Value)

> The engine show me this error: Connection is in use by another
> statement
> Please send me a aswer to:

> Thanks.

> Oscar Gonzalez