Sending Keyboardinputs to an OLE-Server

Hello,

who can tell me how I can send an CarriageReturn to an OLE-Server?
If you get an MessageBox from your OLE-Server which only closed by a CR from
your Keyboard, the OLE-Client waits for an input from the keyboard. How can
I send the OLE-Server this input from Delphi3.
In VB exist a function called SendKeys. Is there anything like this in
Delphi?

Thanks
Holger

Re:Sending Keyboardinputs to an OLE-Server

Hello,

If you want  a Delphi Sendkeys function, I think S. Texeira and X. Pacheco
had a source to a Sendkeys procedure in their D1 Developers Guide book way
back.

have fun,
--
Binh Ly
Brickhouse Data Systems, Inc.

Holger Busekros wrote in message <6tlhd9$q...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hello,

>who can tell me how I can send an CarriageReturn to an OLE-Server?
>If you get an MessageBox from your OLE-Server which only closed by a CR
from
>your Keyboard, the OLE-Client waits for an input from the keyboard. How can
>I send the OLE-Server this input from Delphi3.
>In VB exist a function called SendKeys. Is there anything like this in
>Delphi?

>Thanks
>Holger

Other Threads