ODBC - IDODBC32..DLL missing

I am trying to experiment with using Delphi as a front end for a database we
have.  I have Delphi 3.0 and BDE 5.10 however I appear to missing the
IDODBC32.DLL file which I believe should be a core BDE file, does anyone
know why this would be and how I can rectify the problem.

TIA Dean.

Re:ODBC - IDODBC32..DLL missing

Try reinstalling BDE 5.1.1 (download from www.borland.com/bde).

"Dean" <d...@daash.co.uk> schreef in bericht

> I am trying to experiment with using Delphi as a front end for a database
we
> have.  I have Delphi 3.0 and BDE 5.10 however I appear to missing the
> IDODBC32.DLL file which I believe should be a core BDE file, does anyone
> know why this would be and how I can rectify the problem.

> TIA Dean.

Other Threads