Paradox Version 8

Can anyone comment on the compatability between Delphi 3 and Corel's newest
Paradox 8?  Any information would be appreciated.

Re:Paradox Version 8

As I understand it (from my copy of WordPerfect Professional 8) there
have been no changes in database file structure from Paradox 7.

The front end has been updated to make it look a little like WordPerfect
and a couple of extra commands have been added to make it look as though
your getting something.

David H. Atkin wrote:

> Can anyone comment on the compatability between Delphi 3 and Corel's newest
> Paradox 8?  Any information would be appreciated.

Re:Paradox Version 8

>Can anyone comment on the compatability between Delphi 3 and Corel's newest
>Paradox 8?  Any information would be appreciated.

The both use the same version of BDE.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com