MySQL and Kylix

I am under the impression now that MySQL versions 3.23 and above are now
under the GPL license.  So I can safely/legally distribute MySQL with my
Kylix app, correct?

Chad

Re:MySQL and Kylix

If you verify that the version you need of MySQL is released under GPL, then
yes, you can distribute it alongside your application with source or with a
notice of where to obtain source.

Later -

Re:MySQL and Kylix

You may wish to ensure you are not using the "MySQL" name on your product,
though. The code may (or not) be under GPL, but it does not grant you rights
to the brand name. I had this same problem last year with Interbase.

Thomas J. Theobald (Borland) <ttheob...@borland.com> a crit dans le message
: 3ac283fa$1_2@dnews...