Getting series index on series

I want series index in OnClickSeries event.

I know series.name property that contain sereis name.
But I can't find property contain sereis index except of chart.SeriesList.

How can I solve this problem?

Regards.

Re:Getting series index on series

You can determine the series index by calling the indexof method of the
TChartSeriesList=clas(TList)

SeriesIndex := SerieslIst.indexof(Series);

Kyunghyun Roh wrote in message <73b60c$5p...@forums.borland.com>...
>I want series index in OnClickSeries event.

>I know series.name property that contain sereis name.
>But I can't find property contain sereis index except of chart.SeriesList.

>How can I solve this problem?

>Regards.

Other Threads