Access violation in VCL50.BPL, CONFIRMED!

This also happens to me once in a while I would say once a week or so.  I
usually have to end Delphi and then start up again an it fixes the problem.
rarely I have rebooted.  I can't figure out how I am causing it but I will
also testify that it does happen.

Jake Anderson