How to play MP3 files in Pascal?

I got no answers to my question, so I posted it again...

How can I play MP3 sound files in a Borland Pascal program?
I'm looking for a Unit or a Source file to do this. Can anyone help me?

I'm also looking for the same to record MP3 files...

Please mail to bub...@ping.be or post your answer in this newsgroup...

Thanx,

Bubble

Re:How to play MP3 files in Pascal?

>I got no answers to my question, so I posted it again...
>How can I play MP3 sound files in a Borland Pascal program?
>I'm looking for a Unit or a Source file to do this. Can anyone help me?

Don't think this has ever been done....
Theoretically it SHOULD be possible I guess......

Telemachos

Re:How to play MP3 files in Pascal?

This has never been done? Why not? There has to be someone who tried out to
play MP3's and who found a way to do it...

It should be possible, but how???

King Regards,

Bubble <bub...@ping.be>

Telemachos heeft geschreven in bericht ...

In article <74475o$37...@news3.Belgium.EU.net>,
  "Bubble" <bub...@ping.be> wrote:

> This has never been done? Why not? There has to be someone who tried out to
> play MP3's and who found a way to do it...

> It should be possible, but how???

As I know the sources of MP3 coding are freely available (for study purpose).
I haven't seen them but I guess they are in C or C++ but not in Pascal. Take
a look on the web site of the Frauenhofer Gesellschaft
(http://www.iis.fhg.de/audio) to get them. The translation to Pascal will
then be your job.

Regards, Tom.
--