Sending a message to all child windows

Hi

In an MDI, is there a simple way to send a user message to all child
windows, aside from the obvious (cycle through MDIChildren[x])

tia

--
  luu
Please remove the underscore _ in my address if you wish to reply by email.

Re:Sending a message to all child windows

Luu Tran,

You can use MDIParentForm.Broadcast() - it's available to all
TWinControl descendents, which includes TForm.

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc

Luu Tran wrote:

> Hi

> In an MDI, is there a simple way to send a user message to all child
> windows, aside from the obvious (cycle through MDIChildren[x])

> tia

> --
>   luu
> Please remove the underscore _ in my address if you wish to reply by email.

Other Threads