Chart Component - D1 - Lines & Bar - same chart

I have need for a D1 charting components which supports both lines AND bars
on the SAME chart.

Any ideas??

TIA

Bill Perrin

Re:Chart Component - D1 - Lines & Bar - same chart

"Bill Perrin" <wper...@teleport.com> wrote:
>I have need for a D1 charting components which supports both lines AND bars
>on the SAME chart.
>Any ideas??

Check out gigasoft proessentials.  www.gigasoft.com.  Great component
for stock charts with bars and lines and hi/lo/open/close.

Jay Cole
My real address is @bgn.mindspring.com to prevent spam.

Re:Chart Component - D1 - Lines & Bar - same chart

In article <01bcced9$c63ddf60$a579a3ce@default>, Bill Perrin
<wper...@teleport.com> writes

>I have need for a D1 charting components which supports both lines AND bars
>on the SAME chart.

You can do this with the professional edition of Graphics Server 4
(version 5 is now out I think) from Bits Per Second. Their DLLs are
really very flexible and allowed me to add single bars on top of a
stacked bar chart for example. Don't ask me why, the customer wanted it!
--
Barney Tyrwhitt-Drake

Drake Software web site at http://www.tdrake.demon.co.uk/

Other Threads