Record not found when using ADO + ClientDataset

Hi all,

I experience the "record not found" error when using TADOQuery +
TClientDataset. Problem only occurs when the UpdateMode of datasetProvider
was set to UpWhereAll.

Then my work around is to change the the UpdateMode to UpWhereChanged. But
then another problem occurs when I start defining master detail
relationship, the result of apply updates is applying the modification of a
field to all records in the child table. Then I think the workaround is to
use the UpdateMode = UpWhereKeyOnly, but then......the 'Record not found'
occurs again.. :(

salam

Jonathan L.